TAM's Annual Conference is the premier annual event for Maryland community transportation professionals to participate in essential learning events and networking with colleagues. Speakers and sessions will keep attendees up to date with innovative technology, workforce development, communication strategies, funding, and regulations. The Conference also features a trade show / vendor reception with all of the latest community transportation goods and services.
There are a lot of elements that comprise the Conference. These include:
- Conference Breakout Sessions: Sessions geared to brining participants the knowledge and expertise they need to thrive in today's changing environment.
- Vendor Sponsored Sessions: Workshops presented by industry experts talking about the latest products and services.
- General Sessions: Informative sessions with a focus on professional development.
- Bus/Vendor Showcase: An afternoon/evening trade show and reception where vendors will show off the latest goods and services.
- Networking: The Conference has many social events, meals and other opportunities for participants to meet with and learn from their peers.
- The premier event this year for networking will be the Awards Ceremony & Partnership Dinner, which will be held the evening of Wednesday, September 18
- Dates: Tuesday, September 17 through Thursday, September 19 2019
- Host Hotel: Chesapeake Bay Beach Club Inn, 180 Pier One Road, Stevensville, MD 21666
- Trade Show and Educational Sessions: Chesapeake Bay Beach Club, 500 Marina Club Road, Stevensville, MD 21666