To all the volunteers, staff, attendees, and exhibitors who helped make the 2016 TAM Conference & Expo a success,
And a special thank you to the..
This year, we were determined to build upon the success of last year's Conference & Expo. This year, we:
- Welcomed over 60 Maryland non-profits to the Conference for the first time
- Socialized at our Conference & Expo Welcome Reception
- Vendors presented informative sessions on industry topics and products
- Exhibited products and services from around the county during our vendor showcase
- Attendees and Exhibitors enjoyed a night out during our annual Partnership Dinner
- MTA Administrator Paul Comfort addressed the assembled TAM membership during our General Meeting
- Keynote speaker John Martin spoke about generational trends in the transit industry
- Deputy Secretary of Transportation Jim Ports spoke during our Awards Luncheon
- We recognized excellence in Maryland Transportation through our TAM Excellence Awards
See you next year in Ocean City! The 2017 Conference & Expo will be held in late September, 2017!