Thank you to all the TAM members who attended the 2017 May General Membership meeting!
Congratulations to our new (and re-elected) Board of Directors members:
- Jim Martin of American Bus Sales, Associate Member Representatvie
- Sandy Wobbleton of Calvert County Transportation, Secretary
- Ron Skotz of RTA of Central Maryland, Treasurer
- Karen Bode of Baltimore County CountyRide, At-Large Director (re-elected)
- Rob Hart of Worcester County Commission on Aging, At-Large Director (re-elected)
(Front Row, left to right:Caia Coffee, Admin Assistant; Sandy Wobbleton, Calvert County; Karen Bode, Baltimore County; Ron Skotz, RTA; Gary Blazinsky, Harford Transit LINK; John Duklewski, Executive Director. Back Row, left to right: Rob Hart, Worcester County; Rick Gordon, City of Annapolis; Will Kenlaw, Montgomery County; Jim Martin, American Bus; Kevin Cerrone, Washington County)
In addition to the elections, a formal business meeting was held and TAM's FY 18 budget was approved by the membership. NTI Harassment prevention training was also held at the meeting. Our next General Membership meeting will be held during our 2017 Conference & Expo in Ocean City, MD in late September.