As a transportation professional working in Maryland, your organization will value a membership in the Transportation Association of Maryland because:
- You will receive news and updates from the Community Transportation Association of America (CTAA) and American Public Transportation (APTA)
- You will join other transportation providers in TAM's yearly Expo for training, informative seminars featuring local and national speakers, and a vendor showcase.
- You will enjoy TAM's annual Bus Roadeo, in which drivers compete in driving, pre-trip, and wheelchair securement skills.
- You will present the services you provide and the issues that most concern you to your legislative leaders in TAM's annual Legislative Reception.
- You will gain access to exclusive affinity partner benefits not available to the general public.
TAM members also enjoy numerous training opportunities throughout the year, provided through TAM's partnership with RTAP.